Wow, 2010 has been an insanely busy and tremendously rewarding year! I will never forget all of the amazing people who have shared their lives with me!
That there was my view over Christmas and New Years this year (shot with high-grain film through my Holga camera – no photoshop at all) – a very different experience without the snow and the freezing cold, but the most important part was that I was able to spend it with my amazing family!
So, a quick review for some of the highlights of this year, aside from working with the best clients ever!:
- At the close of 2010 I was named as one of the 30 Most Inspiring Canadian Wedding Photographers for 2011!
- Featured photographer in Your Wedding Day’s Fall 2010 Magazine
- Featured photographer in Wedding Bell’s Fall 2010 Magazine
- Featured on the Canadian wedding blog Wedding Obsession
- Featured on the New York wedding blog Brenda’s Wedding Blog
- Featured on the Canadian wedding blog Wedding Bells
- Featured photographer on the newly redesigned WeddingsInSask Website and Magazine
- Was the first photographer in North America to do a full hands on review of the new Canon 1D Mark IV, which was later purchased by CanonRumors.com
- Was the Saskatchewan-contributing photographer for a Canadian car calendar – my pictures included that of a custom chopper, a ’72 Barracuda and a custom Ford!
- Traveling the world fall 2010 – spring 2011 for workshops and shoots in: Vancouver, the United States, India, Indonesia and New Zealand! – visit my adventure blog or twitter for updates!
- Traveling the world fall 2010 – spring 2011 for pictures contributing to a book in the above mentioned countries, plus: Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Australia, Greece and more! – visit my adventure blog or twitter for updates!
- This blog has been viewed by 94,300 people between January 1st 2010 and December 31st 2010, with 51,399 of those visits being from different people from 159 unique countries!
Yup, its been an amazing year! Add to that the friendships I’ve made, the people I’ve met, the place’s I’ve seen, and the amazing kindness I’ve experienced, I can only hope 2011 is just as great!
I wish you all the absolute best in the upcoming year!